Surprise! I do find time to cook! I was just talking to Robin over at Haphazard Homemaker about her White Chicken Chili, and thought I would, just this once, share a recipe with you.
This Turkey Chili recipe is cooked in a slow cooker. Whenever I am invited to a gathering with pot luck, I almost always make and bring this to share. Everyone seems to love it. Depending on the gathering, I sometimes double it!
- 1 1b Ground Turkey
- 1 medium can Fired Stewed Tomato
- 1 medium White Onion
- 2 gloves of Garlic
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Parsley or Celantro
- 1 TBSP Turmeric
- pkg fresh Sliced Mushrooms
- Small can of El Pato Hot Sauce
- 2 large cans of Kidney Beans
- Saute Garlic and Onions in olive oil.
- Saute Mushrooms in separate skillet, then add to slow cooker
- Lightly Brown Turkey with Cumin
- Add Sauted Garlic and Onion to Turkey and Cumin in large pan and continue to brown turkey.
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
I know there isn’t much to this recipe, but it sure taste good! Everyone loves! Thank you!
What no image??? Sorry, but it is soooo delicious!