I am humbled and so very honored that Kelly from: http://theunicornwife.net/ nominated me for ‘Blogger Recognition Award’. This is my second for this and I am just as happy! Kelly is new to blogging, and I must say..when I first saw her site…I fell in love with it! Not only are our names similar…but our passion for makeovers!! Now you all know me…and you know how I love to take something junky and make it into something wonderful for your home and garden. Well, so does Kelly! You really have to check out her site! I am so thankful she nominated me.
So now the rules:
Since I’ve been nominated, here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 5 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on each of their blogs, letting them know they’re nominated and linking back to this post.
I started my blog Aug.28, 2016. I love creating! Do you ever go to stores and see something and think ‘I could do that’. So a lot of times I see something, and try to recreate it, but for a lot less expense.
I would say to new bloggers, to be sure they are passionate about what they are blogging. Go to ‘Reader’ and check out others blogs. Look at the bloggers who have your same passion, but also the bloggers who are writing about what you love. Whether it’s cooking, traveling, photography, DIY or anything else…check them out. Follow them. They may have your same passions and will follow you. Also be sure to like and comment to others. Not only are you letting them know you enjoyed their post, but your interacting with them, and making new friends.
After saying all that…I am going to nominate the following DIYers…
- http://theunicornwife.net/author/theunid1/ I love her blog and will continue to follow her on her DIY projects….you must check her out!
- Shana at https://chrisandshanascraftshack.wordpress.com/
- http://paperfluff.wordpress.com/ She creates such beautiful cards!
If you love Crafts and DIY please check them out! Thank you again ‘ theunicornwife’ for the nomination!