I want to personally thank take a moment and thank Cynthia at Moments With Cynthia so much for this wonderful award. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, you will be so delighted!
What is the Liebster Award? The Liebster is an award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcoming.
The GUIDELINES for the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Display the award on your post
3. Answer the questions given to you
4. Nominate 5-11 other blogs for this award
5. Ask them creative and unique questions of your own
6. List the rules and inform your nominees of the award
My Questions are:
- What is your favorite color? All different flavors of Blue!!!
- Cats or Dogs? Doggies of Course…I have two fur babies now Gidget and Diesel.
- Favorite Book? A friend gave me the 7 series Jack Frost by Christopher Greyson, which I am reading now….in my spare time.
- Favorite TV Show? HGTV of course!
- Favorite Movie? Oh come on….there are so many. Notebook comes to mind.
- Favorite Candy? Gummi Bears.
- Which season do you prefer?(Spring,Summer, Fall, Winter)? Winter is my favorite! I love everything Christmas!
- Time alone or got to be around people or both? I’m a people person. I love being with my friends and family. I also sometimes need alone time just to unwind, hugging and playing with my furry babies.
- Saver or spender? Right now I am saving for my new home. But…I definitely like to spend. Especially in a Marshalls ,TJM, or Home Goods. I also hit the garage sales when possible.
- Dream Vacation? My dream vacation would be with my sons, and grandchildren. Somewhere with plenty of beach, hiking, and fun!
My Nominees for the Liebster Award are:
- Dolly – koolkosherkitchen.wordpress.com – I just love the stories that go along with her recipes. Always fascinating!
- Timeless Classics — Poetry by Ana Daksina – I just love her beautiful poetry.
- txJessy – faith and books – Very inspiring and gives wonderful book reviews!
- Deb / Being Aunt Debbie – Deb has such a fun, uplifting, inspirational and sometimes just silly cute!
- Candice -This Made Me Smile Today.- Finding inspiration in the little things in everyday life! I really enjoy reading her stories!
- Kim – itrippedoverastone– We both have Fibro, and I found her site very inspiring and resourceful!
- Christy Istrate – Miraculous Smile– All about being happy, smiles, staying positive with a few favorite recipes.
- Mel- decorcraftdesign– Of course I love her blog. She has wonderful diys!
- Yolanda Chavez Sherman-yochet – This lady creates some of the most beautiful crochet pieces.
- Robin- Haphazard Homemaker– I just started following her and I must say, I really enjoy her blog. Lots of fun stuff with gardening and recipes.
There are my nominees! Congratulations to all!!!! If you get a chance, please check out their blogs! You’ll enjoy them too!
Questions for my Nominees:
1) What is your favorite color?
2) Cats or Dogs?
3) Which is your ideal place: Beach, Lake, Ocean, Forest and why?
4) Favorite Scary Movie?
5) One Wish?
6) Dream Vacation?
7) Saver or spender
8) Which season do you prefer?(Spring,Summer, Fall, Winter)?
9) Where’s your happy place?
10) Why did you start your blog?
Congrats again to all my nominees and to Cynthia Gunn for nominating me!!
Be sure to enter this months monthly giveaway by just clicking on: