The first thing I think of when I think of decorating with cranberries is of course…popcorn and cranberry garland for the tree. Children love to string popcorn, just add a little cranberries for color. Or you can also make these:
Idea 1: Indoor Cranberry Candle
Lay cut greens in the bottom of a hurricane glass.
Fill with water.
Float cranberries on top.
Put a floating candle in the middle.
Idea 2: Outdoor Cranberry Candle
Pop a candle into a glass hurricane.
Pile faux snow around the candle.
Top with cranberries.
Make several and line them up along a path.
Idea 3: Sugared Cranberry Candles (This looks so scrumptious)
1. Line a narrow tray with five colorful candles
2. Fill the space around the candles with sugared cranberries.
3. Pop in a few pine sprigs for flair.
Idea 4: Mini Christmas Tree Bucket
1. Position mini Christmas trees in a tin bucket
2. Fill the bucket with cranberries until you reach the rim.
3. Decorate the mini Christmas trees with garlands, tiny ornaments, and other decorations.
Idea 5: Cranberry Napkin Ring Wreath
1. Shape 2 inches of wire into a circle for the base.
2. Twist rosemary sprigs around wire until covered.
3. Hot-glue three cranberries to the wreath.
4. Store wreaths in the refrigerator until ready to use.
5. Slip the mini wreaths onto rolled napkin
Fun Bird Feeder That Children Can Make: