- Did you know that if a Duracell battery leaks, and destroys one of your devices, the company will replace the device if it is sent to them with the defective batteries still in place.
- If you work in customer service, put a mirror behind you. Customers will be nicer because no one wants to see themselves being a jerk.
- When taking notes in class, always leave a few pages in the front for a table of contents This will make it 100 times easier at the end of the year to study from once you have a full notebook.
- In a public bathroom the stall which is the closest to the door is usually the cleanest because it’s the least used.
- You can heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
- You are more likely to remember something you’ve written in blue ink than something you’ve written in black ink.
- Looking for something? Scan right to left with your eyes. You’l pick up more since your brain isn’t used to reading that way.
- Struggling with your diet? Cut only processed foods. You’ll feel an immediate difference and it will motivate you to keep going!
- The faster you eat the more weight you gain.
- A venti size at Starbucks fits perfectly into two tall sizes. If you’re with a friend, and just want a tall, it’s cheaper to just split on one venti. A venti Frappuccino can cost $4.95 and one tall can cost $3.95, you’ll save about $1.50
- Nervous about a speech, presentation, or first date? Blow on your thumb. The vagus nerve, which connects to your thumb, controls your heart rate, and by blowing on it your heart rate will return to normal. Really???
- Gatorade or Powerade is only healthy when it’s during a workout, and watered down. Otherwise it’s all just extra sugar and empty calories.
10 Health benefits to owning a pet:
- Lowers blood pressure
- Decreases stress
- Eases pain
- Promotes exercise
- Lowers cholesterol
- Improves mood
- Improves immunity
- Improves quality of life
- Helps children develop
- Helps people socialize
- Sleeping for more than 9 hours at a time can actually damage your immune system
- You can add 2 eggs and 1/2 a cup of oil to turn any cake mix into cookie dough.
- Surrounding yourself with positive people has actually been proven to increase your life expectancy.
- Spending a large amount of time with someone literally causes you to pick up their habits. Choose your friends wisely
Did you know these? Do you have any of your own you want to share? Thank you for reading!