I am humbled and so very honored that Kelly from: http://theunicornwife.net/ nominated me for ‘Blogger Recognition Award’. This is my second for this and I am just as happy! Kelly is new to blogging, and I must say..when I first saw her site…I fell in love with it! Not only are our names similar…but our passion for makeovers!! Now you all know me…and you know how I love to take something junky and make it into something wonderful for your home and garden. Well, so does Kelly! You really have to check out her site! I am so thankful she nominated me.
So now the rules:
Since I’ve been nominated, here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 5 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on each of their blogs, letting them know they’re nominated and linking back to this post.
I started my blog Aug.28, 2016. I love creating! Do you ever go to stores and see something and think ‘I could do that’. So a lot of times I see something, and try to recreate it, but for a lot less expense.
I would say to new bloggers, to be sure they are passionate about what they are blogging. Go to ‘Reader’ and check out others blogs. Look at the bloggers who have your same passion, but also the bloggers who are writing about what you love. Whether it’s cooking, traveling, photography, DIY or anything else…check them out. Follow them. They may have your same passions and will follow you. Also be sure to like and comment to others. Not only are you letting them know you enjoyed their post, but your interacting with them, and making new friends.
After saying all that…I am going to nominate the following DIYers…
- http://theunicornwife.net/author/theunid1/ I love her blog and will continue to follow her on her DIY projects….you must check her out!
- Shana at https://chrisandshanascraftshack.wordpress.com/
- http://paperfluff.wordpress.com/ She creates such beautiful cards!
If you love Crafts and DIY please check them out! Thank you again ‘ theunicornwife’ for the nomination!
Another Blogger Recognition Award:
I would sincerely like to thank https://cookwithsmileblog.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award, she cooks up and shares with everyone such delicious recipes! Yummy!!!
I want to say thank you so much Aditi Singh for nominating me for the Blue Sky Tag award. She has a wonderful DIY website…and beautiful watercolor paintings!!!
My answers to her questions:
- Where in the world are you? I live in the USA
- How many languages do you speak? I only speak English
- How is your relationship with your parents? My parents have passed.
- What are you best at? I would say I am best at using my imagination!
- What are you absolutely bad at? I have no talent in drawing, painting a picture. I really wish I was better, but I have learned to just appreciate the gifts God gave me!
- Which fictional character would you be best friends with? This is a hard one…I will have to think about this one~
- How would define success? I would define success as being happy with your life choices. Content-in a state of peaceful happiness.
- What is one thing you wanna do before you die? Travel cross country with my doggies.
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received? Don’t stress about the small stuff…it’s all small stuff.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Hang gliding without lessons off the nearby mountains.
- Do you think you are a creative person? Yes, I am. I love creating, designing, and upcyling.
I would love to nominate the following people for this award. They are such wonderful crafters, and I really enjoy seeing all of their creativity. Here they are:
- Nominate 5 people for the award
- Give them 6 questions to answer
- Answer my 6 questions
- Thank the person who nominated you
My questions to you are:
- Where in the world are you?
- What is your passion?
- What original creation are you most proud of?
- What is your worst project fail?
- How are you inspired to create?
- When did you discover your creativity?
I can’t wait to hear their answers! Thank you again Aditi Singh for the nomination! And…congrats to the nominees!