This is such a honor…thank you so much Feisty Frog over at: https://deweyhop.wordpress.com/ for this wonderful nomination.
I love creating DIY projects. I am happily retired and spend most of my days creating. I love crafts, up cycles and re purposing. Since I started this blog in late August of last year, I have read so many interesting articles.There are truly so many outstanding bloggers out there. I love following them on their travels, trying their yummy recipes, reading their awesome articles with my morning coffee, and other DIY ers out there creating their treasures. So thank you everyone out there for makiong my days even more enjoyable!
The Rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award. Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate, AT MOST, 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
My Nominations are:
- Samantha at: http://samanthamurdochblog.wordpress.com/
- Pat at: http://www.alldayieat.com/
- Patricia at: http://patriciasplace.me/
- utesmile at: http://utesmile.wordpress.com/
- Paul Militaru at: http://photopaulm.com/
- Dominique at: https://jacquemardcollections.wordpress.com/
- Kasia at: https://thecraftymummyblog.wordpress.com/
- Peggy at: http://leggypeggy.com/
- Zbyszek at : http://zbigniew123.wordpress.com/
- Raili at: http://soulgifts.wordpress.com/
- Yinglan at: http://yzhengblog.wordpress.com/
- Phoebe Chi at: http://www.phoebemd.com/
- Kori at: http://ramblingkori.wordpress.com/
- Lathi at: \\http://cookwithsmileblog.wordpress.com/
There are so many wonderful people out there who deserve recognition. I wish I could nominate all of you. If you don’t want to accept the nomination…it’s fine!
Thank you so much again Feisty Frog for nominating me!