This is another easy craft you can do for the Fall season. So go to your local dollar store to pick up the supplies, and your grocery store to get the acorns, nuts,etc.
- Foam wreath (available at dollar store)
- Burlap ribbon (available at dollar store)
- Hot-glue gun
- Hot-glue sticks
- Mixed nuts
How to Make the Nut Wreath
- Wrap wreath form in burlap, securing with hot glue.
- Hot-glue mixed nuts to the wreath, starting on one end and working your way around.
- Spray wreath with sealer for glisten and longevity.You can even spray with hairspray to make it last and shine.