This was a really fun project to do….easy too!
Here’s what I used:
- 1 20″ wire wreath
- 1 green Christmas 9′ garland
- Rustoleum Painters Touch 2x Real Orange and Gloss Black
- Pkg of Hollow Dimpled Practice Golf Balls (You can use ping pong balls too)
- 5 different ribbons…I purchased at Dollar Tree
- Skeleton heads/body – Dollar Tree
- Witches Hat- Walmart
- Material for legs- Walmart
- Black Felt- Walmart
- Christmas Ornaments on hand
- Rose Bouquet- Walmart
- 1/8 yrd of black lace
I started by painting the garland glossy Black. When Dry, I wrapped and wired it to the Wire wreath. I then painted the edges with Real Orange gloss paint. I started by putting the hat on the top of wreath, securing with wire.
I then took the material and made (2) 1 1/2″ 4 1/2″ inch strips for the legs, sewed up the sides and filled with packaging peanuts to give them fluff.
I made a sketch of the shoes, then used that as a template to cut out the shoes on black felt. I glued them onto each of the end of the legs. Where they met, I glued on some black ruffle. Under that I put a large rhinestone.
I attached the legs to the bottom of the wreath…I spray painted the roses black;
I then painted eyeballs on the practice golf balls with permanent marker. I glued them inside each of the roses. I used 3.
I then started adding the ribbon and the Christmas Balls. Some of them I painted Real Orange.
I added some skulls, arms, legs, and a wire on the back for hanging…there you go:
So what do you think of her???